There are no mistakes only opportunities for embellishments!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Here I Come!

As I am sure we all do...or at least I would like to hope I am not the only one... I am evaluating how I did on my last years goals and planing out my new years goals. As for last year I named it my year of no excuses. I set out to loose weight and enter more of the Stampin' Up Demonstrator contests. These are the results....I have lost 47 pounds and dropped 5 dress sizes, I am not quite to were I want to be but I would defiantly count that as a successfully accomplished goal. I entered a total of 3 contests this year with Stampin' Up! Won one got honorable mention in another, pretty good and once again I would count it as a large success especially since my projects were featured on the Demonstrator Website with my name on them as well as in our monthly demonstrator website!

All right so on to our new year...2010! Here are my main objectives...

Keep up on my blog
Post my first ever video tutorial!
Enter more contests...Stampin' Up! and other contests...if you hear of one let me know!
I will keep on my weight loss goal always a good one.

I think keeping my goals simple and not setting too many I should be able to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment