There are no mistakes only opportunities for embellishments!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scrappin' the Love!


These are my in-laws on their V-Day getway with friends.
I used my Digital Studio! to create this page. I can't even tell you how much I am enjoying the digital scrapbooking. So simple or not...depends on my mood and how far I want to go with a page. Use a ready made template and snap in my photos or like this page just run with it and have a good time. I love that I can start a page and flip flop on color and pattern and design without tapping my card stock supply! I can come back to it days later in a different mood and it can make all the difference in the outcome. For me it really takes the pressure off of making the best page for posterity sake! Do you ever feel that pressure when you sit down to work on a page? Well maybe it is just me but really I feel a since of freedom with digital and then I can make a hard copy in any size I want and make as many copies as I want...save it for a book or a calender project later. Okay so I am just really enjoying the versatility of using my Digital Studio! I am converted! But don't even try to take my cardstock and ribbons away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment