There are no mistakes only opportunities for embellishments!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Rag Bag Bonanza!




I saw these wonderful bags made and couldn't help myself! I have kinda gone nuts on them. the base shape is the Scallop Square Stampin' Up! Clear Bigz Die (115950, 21.95) I have certainly gotten my money worth from this one! We did this bag as a class for Super Saturday and I have others clamoring for another class which I will be scheduling shortly.
I am still playing with my options of style and size...I have made 3x3, 3x2, 2x2 and a bitty pocket that is just 2x1 and fits all my fitting tools in it when I go for a sewing consult or fitting. Having lots of fun with it and have more to make but here are a few I have made. I have kits available so you can make your very own for $15...ask me what colors I have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment