There are no mistakes only opportunities for embellishments!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ode to My Brown Santa

Most of you already now I might be a little crazy but this might remove all doubt. I made this for my favorite Santa...the one who wears brown and delivers to my door year round. Thank you thank you my dear Brown Santa with out you I would have no Stampin' Up product and how sad would that be? Since my Brown Santa is delivering tonight I made this up but I am sure it will be just as cute made up with Red with a black ribbon around his belly! I will post the instructions with the basic red Santa. This is once again based around a one sheet box! I got his cute face idea from a fellow demo... http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/12/big-shot-club.html . adjusted the size of the beard scallop and the project but I LOVE that little face...thanks for the inspiration Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment