There are no mistakes only opportunities for embellishments!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Live With Passion

This is my latest creation...so it looks like somethin was nibblin at my flower I guess I should have looked at the flower before I started to watercolor it! This is a card I am doing for a Super Saturday for a friend. If you want this card kit I would be more then happy to put a few more together.
I used one of my favorite stamp sets for this one...Inspired by Nature (111656, $23.95). The card kit is just $1.50 and that includes an envelope so if you want to do it at home you will want to buy the stamp set but if you want to come and hang out with me you can borrow my stamp set! It is very sad that I have to bribe my friends to come and visit me but there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment