There are no mistakes only opportunities for embellishments!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recipe Cards



I made these recipe cards for my sons class. They were putting together a cooking basket for the schools carnival, silent auction. I absolutely love this stamp set, From the Kitchen of - 114964. For one it is adorable but more then that it is so simple to make an adorable completed project with 2 stamp pads (you could do it with one but I like to put in the yum factor stamp in red!) and some card stock 1 neutral ( I went with confetti card stock, 102028) and several colors of your choosing.
The 1 inch circle punch, 109046, is perfect for punching out the category stamped images (ie, breads, desserts...). Make a mass of these and tie a ribbon around them and you are set! i would finish it with making a little tag with the from the kitchen of stamp. I am also working up a project involving a box. I am pretty happy with it so far we will see if it is worthy of posting when I am done with it.


Paper

Neutral Card Stock (whisper white, very vanilla, naturals white or ivory would all work well)
1 color card stock per category desired
Accessories
From the Kitchen of Stamp Set, 114964
Basic Grey Classic Stampin' Pad, 109120
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, 103133
Snail, 104332
1 inch circle punch, 109046

Instructions
I stamp everything out first then do all the cutting and punching of the items, this helps keep things look like you stamped the straight! Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment